Wednesday, August 1, 2012

I Scream, You Scream, we all Scream for Ice Cream


Where is this summer going? I can't believe that it is August first and my baby is going to college in 15 days. I had a lot of fun making this ice cream cone for my project. The Kraft Trendy Twine can be used for so many things given it's neutral color. I absolutely love the mix of colors in these twines and can't wait to get my new colors. You have been to the store to place your pre-order, right? What are you waiting for, they are gorgeous.

You can find the Kraft Twine here.
You can find the Strawberry Cupcake Twine here.

Be sure to visit the blog often to see what my fellow DT and Guest DT members are up to.
Hugs,

9 comments:

~amy~ said...

super fun use of the fab twine:)

Kate said...

This looks so Awesome. Great use of the Trendy Twine on your project.

Izzy Anderson said...

Fun card! And now I want some ice cream. :)

Margaret said...

Yummiest card I've seen all summer! Great job!!

Carla said...

Anita that is just adorable..........

Jessica Pascarella said...

Super yummy card! Delish!

Helen said...

This is so cute and yes, I think I need some ice cream :)

Sukie said...

Such a fun card with yummy "twine" ice cream. Very creative!

Alyssa Leanne said...

Anita, what a sweet card! Love it :)

<3 Alyssa