Tuesday, October 16, 2012


AGD Frame
AGD Frame close up
FB postHi Everyone:
Hope you are having a wonderful Facebook day. I was so excited to make this altered frame for my daughter who is at Georgia Tech at just pledged the Alpha Gamma Delta sorority. These photos are from bid day when she accepted the bid to join this wonderful sorority which is full of amazing women.
Materials: Authentique Lively Line patterned papers, Bazzill Brown cardstock
My Favorite Things Dies: Medium Leafy Flourish, Rolled Scallop Flower, Mini Rolled Roses and Rolled Flower
Frame: Which was black and I sanded before painting.
Ranger Distress Crackle Paint: Worn Lipstick (I used the whole bottle)
Viva Pearl Pen: Kiwi
Imaginisce Petal Roller - a must have tool in my opinion
Thanks for looking and have a great day. Hugs, Anita

No comments: