Wednesday, November 21, 2012

I Challenge with Imaginisce

Imaginisce had a really fun challenge weekend with six different challenges.  I completed them all.  I love these paper lines and my petal roller is my favorite tool as  you will see by all the flowers on my projects.



                                    Challenge 1 Sketch Challenge - Teacher's Pet Paper Line



Challenge #2 Stamping Challenge - Geek is Chic Paper Line, Geek is Chic Snag 'em Stamps


Challenge #3 Color Challenge - Geek is Chic Paper Line


 Challenge #4 Stitching- Splash Dance Paper Line


 Challenge #5 Black and White Photo - Garden Party 6 X 6 Paper Pad, Roly Rosies, Pinks


Challenge #6 Recipe Challenge- Cottage Christmas Paper Line, Christmas Cheer Die Cut

1 reused gift ribbon
2 present stickers
3 flowers
4 wooden numbers
5 different patterned papers

Thank you Imaginisce for a weekend of great fun.
Hugs,