Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Inspire Joy The Hens' Den Featuring Teresa Collins Vintage Finds

Inspire Joy Card
Featuring Teresa Collins Vintage Finds Collection

Well it is 2013 and with a New Year comes thoughts of things we would like to change about ourselves.  When I saw this lovely paper line by Teresa Collins I was touched by the clocks as I feel that time is flying by way too fast for my liking.  My son has completed three of his five years of college and my daughter just finished her first semester of college.  I want to devote my change to inspiring joy in the time that I do have with those I love and cherish.  To savor every minute and not worry about what is coming around the next corner.  I am a worrier by nature so I will try to let that go.  I'll keep you posted on how I am doing.






 Project Materials:
Teresa Collins Vintage Finds 6X6 Paper Pad (There are lots of lovely individual sheets including Vintage Finds Clocks)
Teresa Collins Vintage Finds Sticker Sheet #2
Ranger Distress Ink Black Soot
May Arts Crocheted Ribbon Black (The black seems to have sold out, but here is a link to the brown, which would be lovely on this card as well.)
Die from My Favorite Things
Brad from personal stash
Hugs,

3 comments:

nicollelovesscrapbooking.blogspot.com said...

Cool card, papers and design!! xoxox

Lynn K said...

Love the design of this card!!

scrappinposse said...

I love how you designed this card with the clocks. It is so different and cute.