Friday, December 19, 2014

Ewe-N-Me DT Project, Santa Gift Card Envelope

Hello Everyone:
Can you believe how close Christmas is getting?  I needed to make a gift card holder for my brother and fell in love with this Merry Christmas Santa printable Cocoa Treat envelope.  I decided to make mine into a gift card holder.  I like to jazz up gift cards and think this will do the trick perfectly.


I added stickles roughly to his beard and eyebrows to give them some dimension.  Because this treat envelope is so lovely and is for a man, I didn't do much other decorations than creating two hang tags, one with the Santa from the back of the package and another tag with my brother's name on it.
I printed two of the files and then was able to easily decorate any way in which I wanted to.  That is the beauty of Deena's files, once they are yours, you can print as many as you need to.  I'll be back later this week with another project.  Have a great day everyone and hope this holiday season is magical for you.

Cocoa/Treat Envelope - Christmas Santa 101
Hugs,
Anita

No comments: