Friday, March 13, 2015

Warm Winter Wishes

Hello, friends!  Welcome to CASE-ing Christmas!  We are a weekly challenge devoted to the holiday season--year round! ;)  How does this challenge work?  It's easy!  We give you a card to CASE and you CASE it!

If you've never CASEd a card, here's what you need to do:

  1. Look at the CASE card photo.
  2. Be inspired by some element of the card.  This could be colors, layout, image, etc.
  3. Make a card based on that inspiration.
See!  Easy peasy!  We cannot wait to see what you have for us this week and each week this year! Are you ready for the next CASE card?!  

Here it is ... 
Card by DT member Anita
So I am CASE-ing my own card for this challenge.  I stuck with the shape, bling and glitter paper.  What will you make of my card?  I can't wait to see what you make, please share it here.  My dear friend Kathy Skou created the Silhouette cut file, Hip to be Square, which you can download for free in the Paper Issues store.

Hugs,

5 comments:

Judy V said...

Loving all this sparkle Anita! I thoroughly enjoyed CASE-ing your card!

Donna Nuce said...

Hi Anita! Great card you created CASE-ing yourself. Love all the sparkle and the fun DPs and die cuts you used! Have a great day.

Mynn xx said...

Ok, I am in LOVE with all the amazing shine here, Anita! The layering is perfect, the patterns are beautiful together, this is just amazing! Sorry I am late in commenting, life happened. ;) HUGS! :) Mynn xx

cohenna said...

Beautiful card! I love shiny elements :)

Unknown said...

Great card Anita, love your new take on your original.
Lorry :o) xx