Saturday, June 27, 2015

Summer Fun

Happy Saturday everyone.  I hope that your summer is off to a great start as we are getting ready to celebrate the 4th of July in the US.  I wanted to create a layout that would allow me to use the new Beach Bundle 1 by the ever so talented Jennifer Rush.

Here is the layout that I created.  I used October Afternoon's Treasure Map for my layout.  The first thing that I did was put the beach ball pattern on my mat.  I love that Digiplayground gives colored files which make it so much easier to plan out your project.
Here is the original file on my mat.  I ungrouped it and took away the brown circle.  I then regrouped the white base, beach ball stripes and the center piece and re sized them until they were the size that I wanted.  I wanted my beach ball to fill a large portion of my mat.
Once I resized it, I ungrouped it and put the circle where I wanted it on my mat.
I like to move the pieces back where they belong after I have done significant re sizing.  Once I was sure it was how I wanted it I moved the pieces to the side and started cutting.
Here are some of the fun pieces of this kit which look so sweet on my layout.  This umbrella is so cute.
Here are an adorable pair of flip flops.
I just love these sunglasses.  
I love how this came out and all the cut files are so easy to work with, totally able to be re sized and come out beautifully.
Beach Bundle 1
Be sure to check out the store for the current summer sale including this wonderful cut file.
Digiplayground.com SVG digital cutting files on sale 15-30% off
Hugs,


2 comments:

Patti J said...

Great layout, Anita! You are so clever, my friend....love this!

~amy~ said...

Anita, I LOVE this!