Friday, July 10, 2015

Dad Happy Birthday TV Gift Box

My Father-in-law's birthday is Monday and we usually give him a gift card to a restaurant or a book store.  They love to eat out so it's a perfect gift for them.  I always feels a tiny bit bad just putting it into a card.  I saw this cute file by the amazing Jamie Cripps and knew that it would be perfect for his gift card.  The top opens so I will be able to pop a gift card right in there.  I think he will get a kick out of it.  You can see this and a lot of other wonderful cut files in the Digiplayground Store.
I added the word Dad although there are several different cut files available in the store and one does have the Dad word in a beautiful script.

3D Retro TV Box

See you around and hope you are having a great summer.
Hugs,



No comments: