Thursday, July 2, 2015

Happy Fourth of July Lighthouse


One of my most favorite holidays is the fourth of July. I made this little light house gift holder which is sitting on my desk right now making me a very happy lady.
The lighthouse has three separate parts which is kind of cool.  This is the top.  I used Light House Favor Box cut file from Silhouette by Sweet Afton #80203 for this adorable treat holder.
Here is the bottom of the box which would hold some M&M's or other small candy nicely.
Here is the top of the box which is decorated with a ships wheel.  I used Doodlebug's Patriotic Parade and just love this collection.
This is my last post as a CardMaker Blog DT member and I will miss posting on a regular basis.  I'll still be around and can't wait to see what the new team creates.
Project Materials:  Doodlebug Patriotic Parade, Silhouette Light House Favor Box #80203 by Sweet Afton.
Hugs,






No comments: