Tuesday, October 13, 2015

Twine Organization Cards

twine-800
Anita here with a fun way to organize your colors of twine so you know which one's you have.  This system is perfect for popping into your purse or crop bag and taking to your favorite scrapbook store to match the colors of your twine perfectly with your card stock and patterned paper.
twine-side-800
I used a Silhouette cut file of an embroidery floss card and increased the size and cut a bunch for my project.  I used some adhesive on both sides of the card and ran three colors on twine on each card.  I also cut some extra cards for any new colors that I will of course just have to have.  It was actually great to see what colors I do have.  I am able to fit most of them in my fab desk but some are in another cabinet and now I have all the colors right at my fingertips for perfect project selection.
side-bes-800t
Be sure to see what colors you actually have and then check out The Twinery store to see what colors are on your must have list to complete your color palette.  
Hugs,

No comments: