Friday, November 13, 2015

Outside the Box Card Maker Magazine Guest DT

Hello Everyone:
I am thrilled to be guest designing today for CardMaker Magazine.  I decided to have some fun looking through my old CardMaker magazines and found a really fun card and tutorial for tea-bag folding in the Spring 2015 issue.  The card is called Welcome Baby and is on page 75 of that issue with easy and clear directions on page 72, all by the fabulous Sharon M. Reinhart.
My friend is a big baseball fan and she roots for the Kansas City Royals and in honor of their amazing World Series win I decided to make a tea bag folder baseball.  This is a congratulations card for her in honor of their win.  I used Home Run by Doodlebug for my card.


The ball was so easy to make and this is a side view so that you can see the dimension the folds gives to your projects.
Supplies Used:  Doodlebug Home Run patterned paper and embellishments, Bazzill cardstock, Tea-Bag Folding technique by Sharon M. Reinhart.
Hugs,
Anita


No comments: