Thursday, August 25, 2016

Onesie Love

Hi Everyone:
Anita here with a fun and easy tutorial for making an adorable baby gift.  My cousin is going to have a baby girl next month and I used Lori's Whitlock's cut filed called Baby T-shirt Loved which you can find in her store as well as in the Silhouette Store.
I opened the file on my computer and saw that it was going to be way too big for the mall onesie that I wanted to put the design on.  I resized it before I ungrouped it to cut the different colors that I wanted to use.
The materials for this project are so simple.  Iron on color of your choice from Cricut and the onesie.  I used the double cut function to cut neatly through the glitter iron on paper.  Make sure that you peel off the top glossy layer before ironing on or you will have a mess.
That's it for me today.  Lori has so many cute and fun baby sayings which will look so cute on bibs, burp cloths or onesies.  Hope you have a chance to make a special gift like this for someone in your life.
Hugs,
Anita

No comments: