Tuesday, October 11, 2016

Lori Whitlock October Blog Hop




Hello Everyone:
Happy October.  I hope that you are enjoying your fall.  Today we have Lori Whitlock's October blog hop.  You should have come here from the wonderful Courtney's blog and will be next hopping to the awesome Lezlye's blog.  If you didn't get here in that way, please go back to the beginning and hop from Lori's blog.  You are not going to want to miss a thing.  I used Lori Whitlock's new Christmas collection called I Love Christmas.  It is gorgeous and fun to work with.

I used A2 Pop Dot Card Snowglobe Trees for one of my cards and you can find that file here in the Silhouette store and here in Lori's store.  I also  made the A2 Pop Dot Snowglobe Snowman card which you can find here in Lori's store and here in the Silhouette store.  Lastly I made the A2 Pop dot Snowglobe Nativity card which you can find here in Lori's store and here in the Silhouette store.

Blog Hop List: 
Lori Whitlock >>>>>> Start here
Courtney Lee  >>>>>> You should have come from here
Anita Mulcahey >>>>>> You are here
Lezlye  >>>>>> You are going here next
Ashley Cook 





Don't forget to hop along and enter the giveaway to win a $20. gift certificate to Lor's SVG shop.

Hugs,




3 comments:

Kristi said...

Very cute snow globes.

Unknown said...

Love these cards - makes me excited for Christmas! :-)

TracyM #6773 said...

BEAUTIFUL cards!!!
LOVE the new snow globes, LOVE the pretty papers you have used too, they add a touch of elegance!!!