Thursday, December 28, 2017

Holiday Thank You Cards

Anita here with a post holiday thank you card set.  I am always touched by the generosity of others during the holiday season and always like to take a moment to thank them for thinking of me.  Lori has some wonderful cut files to use for just this purpose.  I used one of her Echo Park new collections which is called A Perfect Winter.  I just love the patterns and colors and the embellishments are swoon worthy.  I used the following cut files to make these cards.  I am going to put the names of the files below each card as the names are very similar.
Thanks for looking and Happy New Year.
Hugs,



1 comment:

Holly Hudspeth said...

Timely idea for Christmas thank you notes. Fits with the weather of our region too. Thanks for the inspiration!